I know I have been MIA lately, but check out my Kelsey blog to see what I have been up to! Also, the link has been changed to http://akeytokelsey.wordpress.com/ so if you were trying to look at my old blog, that is why it no longer exists. Huge shout out to Ava who came up with the new URL for me! 🙂 Thanks girlie!
Also, thanks to all the ah-mazing girls who commented on my last post! I got 70+ comments which is so awesome of you guys! Thank you 🙂
Make sure you give my new Alicia, http://heartyouforever.wordpress.com/, a welcome! Kaddie turned her Kailey blog into an Alicia blog so that’s who it is 🙂 Make sure you give her a comment and a shout out!
Now this post is just going to include the polls for the first round of voting for The WordPress Awards
- All of the hosts will have polls on their blog. You can vote on all of them. However, you can only vote once on each blog. The hosts links are below the polls.
- If you aren’t included in the polls, you can’t join now. Don’t ask because the answer will always be no.
- Vote for the girls you truly think deserve to win because the polls are completely anonymous.
- I might have added you to any of the polls I think you deserved to be in. Even if you didn’t apply, you could still be in there. Or if you applied I may have added you to more 🙂
- There will be 3 rounds. This one, one more, and then the final round.
- Anyone and everyone can vote.
You have until August 12th to vote!
The Hosts of The WordPress Awards:
Good luck girls! May the best blogger win!
Now, Writing a Legend challenges are due to me today! Please send in your final drafts! I will be emailing out who won Challenge 2 sometime tomorrow and I will be posting about the winner when I get back from vacation.
Since you are all clique lovers, this one is going to be fun. Write a short chapter about what is happening to the Clique characters 10 years from now. This is basically exactly like the contest Lisi Harrison hold, so credit goes out to her. Write in the same style Lisi Harrison does, it must be 10 years from when they left eighth grade so that would make them 23 years old, and you must write it from only one of the girl’s perspectives. That means you could pick Massie, but you can’t write the story from Alicia’s or Dylan’s or Kristen’s or Claire’s eyes. Get it?
Your challenges are due to me one week from this Friday, August 12. That is plenty of time to email me drafts and I will edit them once I get back from vacation.
Starting this Wednesday I will completely gone. I will be going on vacation to New York City and I’m not planning to get on for anything, not even to respond to emails. So if you need to get in contact with me, email me because that will be the first thing I’ll check when I get back.
Have fun this week girlies!